ISU World cup speed skating final
The Belarus Skating Club community invites you to spend an exciting skating time in Minsk, Belarus during the ISU World Cup Speed Skating Final and the 4th World University Speed Skating Championships.
The best skaters from all over the world will compete for the medals at our highly-equipped Speed Skating Stadium.
We are pleased to offer you 2 training camp packages:
- a 4-day package – for the ISU World Cup Speed Skating Final only (March 17-18, 2018);
- an 11-day package – for both the ISU World Cup Speed Skating Final (March 17-18, 2018) and the 4th World University Speed Skating Championships (March 22-25, 2018).
We suggest you being a part of such great sports events and participating in our training camp. The package includes not only a visit of the competitions but also an interesting entertaining and sports program!
Minsk-Arena – the biggest multifunctional sport complex in Belarus that has opportunity to organize any kind of entertaining or sport event!
Minsk-Arena and its sports:
Speed Skating Rink 400m;
Hockey Rinks with Short Track padding;
Indoor Cycling and Roller Track 250m;
Outdoor Roller Track 300m;
Outdoor cycling roads with high quality and speed pavement
High Altitude Low oxygen facilities
Indoor track and field athletic facilities
Swimming pools 25m and 50m;
Volleyball fields and other sports facilities.
A 4-day package = 265 EURO (per person).
An 11-day package = 990 EURO (per person).
1 Amsterdam-Minsk-Amsterdam air flight = extra 300 EURO.
Our package includes
- Entry tickets for the competitions. Have the best seats at the stadium including fan zone tickets.
Minsk-Arena tour. Take part in the guided tour of Minsk-Arena multifunctional complex.
- Lebyazhy Aqua park. Visit one of the biggest aqua parks by its size in Europe.
- Minsk city tour. Explore Minsk and its sights, experience Belarusian culture, taste Belarusian cuisine.
- ANY Sports program. Make up your own TRAINING sports program according to your wishes and skills.
- Transfer and transportation services. We pick you up from the airport to the hotel and back.
- English speaking guide.
- AIR ticket. Direct Amsterdam-Minsk-Amsterdam air flight with Belavia Airlines.
- Accommodation. A range of new Comfortable hotels at hand from Minsk-Arena with free wi-fi, breakfast, car parking.
- No visa enterance. You can enter Belarus through the International airport for five days without Entry visa.
Welcome to Minsk!
Contact information: Skating Club Ltd.
K.Liebknecht str., 127-69, 220036, Minsk, Belarus.
Cellphone/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +375 33 383 88 48